Before we take the next step, please read this section carefully.
NOTICE OF RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF Endato APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES
- You may not use the Endato Applications or Services in any way that is inappropriate, illegal or in contravention of all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- You may not use the Endato Applications or Services in a manner that may cause emotional or physical harm to anyone, or to “stalk” or otherwise harass another person.
- You may not use the Endato Applications or Services seek information about or harm minors, celebrities or public figures in any way.
- You may not use information obtained from the Endato Applications or Services to transmit any commercial, advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, harass, offend, threaten, embarrass, or invade the privacy of any individual or entity, or violate any applicable law, regulation or rule.
- You may not use any information obtained from the Endato Applications or Services in connection with any activity governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, including but not limited to determining a prospective candidate’s suitability for:
Health insurance or any other insurance
Credit and/or loans
Education, scholarships or fellowships
Housing or other accommodations
Benefits, privileges or services provided by any business establishment
Endato reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, any access to the Endato Applications or Services without notice for any or no reason.